NOT accepting free guest posts any more from today 10th November, 2017.
All genuine bloggers are invited for guest posting in this blog. The benefits of guest posting are known to all of us, hence, I am not going to discuss about that. Please follow guest posting rules strictly.
Guest Posting Rules:
- Only unique (checked by Copyscape Premium account) topics related to health and fitness are allowed for guest post. Post should be minimum 700 words long. If your post is not copyscape passed it will be rejected outright and your account will be blocked. So, you must send copyscape passed articles only.
- You can add one link at the end of the guest post as “author bio/profile”, which can link to any quality site (but not to adult, pharmacy, steroid, Viagra/Cialis or any site the admin deem unsuitable to be linked from this health blog). Do not add links to your blog/site in the body of the post.
- However you can add a link or two from body (not more than 2 links) of the post to reputed and well known (to be decided by the admin) health related sites as source of the information of your content. Any other link (s), which admin of this Blog, may deem unsuitable may be deleted by the ADMIN.
- Register here for an account as “subscriber” and e-mail ADMIN [drjupitor(@)yahoo.com] with your Username. Admin will upgrade you to “contributor” and you will be able to submit guest posts/articles directly for review by admin (after payment of fee).
- You have to submit guest posts directly to the blog (as you will be a “contributor“), which will be reviewed by admin and approved. Do not send article with your mail.
- Violation of any of the above rule will make you ineligible as guest writer.
- Admin reserves the right to accept or deny any post without giving any reason.
- Admin reserves the right to add a few link from any guest article to any site he deems fit/required.